- Unload, receive and store incoming parts and other materials in the warehouse and the yard.
- Locate parts and other materials to ship to customers, other branches, and to branch service technicians as required.
- Place inventory stock orders, and make inventory and bin adjustments.
- Use parts and warehousing equipment and computer systems.
- Accurately and completely document and report all shipping, receiving, inventory and stock information.
- Continually assess workplace hazards and ensure work is performed safely and to accepted standards.
- Proof of a recognized education, parts/warehousing credential and or ‘hands on’ experience in the parts/warehousing trade.
**Mercan is a responsible recruitment company, and therefore will only work with employees who agree to be transparent with their current and future employers.
Do you consent to your information being shared with present and/or future employers?