TOOL ENGINEERING DESIGNER
- Design and validate tooling for fabrication of welding, assembly and machining fixtures.
- Coordinate the fabrication of tooling with in-house and tool and die vendors.
- Coordinate and purchase all raw materials and parts required for tool fabrication.
- Provide engineering and tool proving support to local operations.
- Maintain drawing files and CAD model structure.
- Ensure all safe work procedures and occupational health and safety policies are adhered to for new structural tooling/racking.
- Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering Degree, Technician/Technologist diploma.
**Mercan is a responsible recruitment company, and therefore will only work with employees who agree to be transparent with their current and future employers.
Do you consent to your information being shared with present and/or future employers?