FITTER/FABRICATORS & WELDERS
- Follow engineered drawings and blue prints in the fabrication of the finished good.
- Determine the materials required for the task.
- Plan the sequence of tasks to cut metal most efficiently.
- Construct patterns and templates as guides for layouts.
- Lay out reference points and patterns on heavy metal according to component specifications.
- Rig, hoist and move materials to storage areas or within worksite.
- Assemble and fit metal sections and plates to form complete units or subunits using tack welding, bolting, riveting or other methods.
- Install fabricated components in final product.
- Have at least 6,750 hours and 54 months of 'hands-on' work experience as a welder
**Mercan is a responsible recruitment company, and therefore will only work with employees who agree to be transparent with their current and future employers.
Do you consent to your information being shared with present and/or future employers?