- Operate machines or use brushes and spray equipment to apply paint products.
- Select appropriate paint or mix paints per recommended procedures.
- Operate equipment to clean, wash, strip, remove corrosion, fill dents to prepare product for painting
- Operate hand held spray paint guns to apply finish to stationary items.
- Use small paint brushes for touch-ups.
- Manage the cleaning and maintenance of painting equipment, ventilation, compressed air equipment and personal protective equipment.
- Prepare and apply company decals, equipment instructions, or safety warnings.
- Work in a low volume, high quality environment.
- Work in a team environment.
- Have at least 5,850 hours and 54 months of 'hands-on' work experience as a painter and decorator
**Mercan is a responsible recruitment company, and therefore will only work with employees who agree to be transparent with their current and future employers.
Do you consent to your information being shared with present and/or future employers?