- Read, understand, and interpret blueprints.
- Work to tolerances plus or minus 1 thousandth of an inch.
- Set up fixtures and work pieces in lathes, milling machines and boring mills.
- Operate lathes, milling machines and boring mills.
- Select appropriate cutting tools and machining procedures.
- Select appropriate machining parameters (machine feeds and speeds).
- Assess customer work pieces and determine appropriate repairs.
- Maintain standard maintenance procedures on lathes, milling machines and boring mills.
- Work in a low volume, high quality environment.
- Work in a team environment.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience and manual machining experience
**Mercan is a responsible recruitment company, and therefore will only work with employees who agree to be transparent with their current and future employers.
Do you consent to your information being shared with present and/or future employers?