INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT ASSEMBLY FITTER
- Use precise measuring tools such as micrometers, bore gauges, dial indicators, etc.
- Read blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
- Install, align, dismantle and move industrial machinery and mechanical equipment according to layout plans using hand and power tools.
- Operate hoisting and lifting devices to position machinery and parts during the installation, set-up and repair of machinery.
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on machinery.
- Mechanical background and 3 to 5 years’ experience.
**Mercan is a responsible recruitment company, and therefore will only work with employees who agree to be transparent with their current and future employers.
Do you consent to your information being shared with present and/or future employers?