HEAVY DUTY MECHANIC
- Perform service, repair, diagnostic and preventative maintenance procedures on heavy duty construction and forestry equipment.
- Use related instruments, hand and power tools, secondary equipment, and computer systems.
- Accurately and completely document on work orders all machine information, actions taken and time.
- Continually assess service task hazards and ensure work is performed safely and to accepted standards.
- Have at least 9,000 hours and 72 months of 'hands-on' work experience as a heavy duty mechanic
**Mercan is a responsible recruitment company, and therefore will only work with employees who agree to be transparent with their current and future employers.
Do you consent to your information being shared with present and/or future employers?